A biogas boiler is a perfect solution for increasing thermal energy production – Shaw Renewables biogas boiler solutions work seamlessly with existing Anaerobic digestion plants.
– Capable of producing 85˚c – 95˚c hot water or pressurised steam for over 7,500 hours per annum – that’s an impressive 85% availability.
– Fast turn around and customised
– Capital returns are often under 12 months
– RHI eligible technology
– Remote monitoring and support comes as standard
– The Shaw Renewables Biogas Boiler plant can be delivered, fully built, to site 5-6 weeks after ordering in either a skid mounted or in an Energy Pod, our containerised solutions.
> Increased Thermal Capacity – our Biogas boilers can be sized to suit your requirements
> Stop wasting flared gas – utilise excess gas with a biogas boiler rather than burn profitable resources
> Increased Revenue – Recieve quarterly payments through the RHI scheme. You can find out more about the RHI scheme here.
Request a quotation or information