205kW Dual Fuel Biomass Boiler
An Ormskirk based business approached Shaw Renewables to design and install a renewable energy solution that would reduce their fuel costs and benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive.
2 houses and a workshop are connected to the heat store via underground mains. The houses existing heat emitters connected seamlessly to the new heat source, whilst a fan coil blower was installed into the workshop.
Our customer will be making a significant saving on their fuel each year.
- > Design of an RHI eligible Biomass Boiler system
- > Installation and commission of a 205kW Fröling TX Biomass boiler
- > Installation of 4000L buffer tank
- > Installation of Pipework
- > Installation of automated fuel feed
- > Installation of Pre Insulated underground main
- 2 Houses
- Provision for future connections of a 3rd house and workshop